Hi, I’m Dustin I have been working in digital marketing over the past 10+ years. Through Konnected Interactive I provide independent digital marketing strategy and growth marketing services. I am based in Brooklyn, NY but born and raised in Minnesota.
I have been working with product feeds and Google Shopping since it was called Froogle and it was completely free (it’s true, look it up).
I have seen just about every error and issue Merchant Center offers and can proudly say I have been able to resolve all of them.
- I have used just about every 3rd party feed platform.
- Created & optimized feeds for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and several other eCommerce platforms.
- Run thousands of tests to optimize performance in Google shopping.
- Tested every bid strategy and campaign structure you can imagine.
I have been working with Shopify since 2016 when SaaS eCommerce was still in its infancy.
- Helped owners build and manage their stores.
- Created simple and complex site structures using tags & types.
- Managed paid and organic search campaigns for Shopify stores.
- Connected every tracking solution you will ever need. Google Analytics, Google Ads, conversion tracking, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Tested and optimized every aspect of Shopify to improve user experience and maximize conversion rates.
- Created custom reports using Shopify and 3rd party reporting solutions to create actionable insights.
I have helped hundreds of companies create and manage profitable search marketing campaigns.
- Over $17 million in spend managed on Google search, shopping, display & video.
- Over $1.5 million in spend managed on Facebook Ads.
I was a founding board member and actively served on the board for 6 years as the Partnership Director and Treasurer at MnSearch, a non-profit search marketing trade organization that holds monthly events and an annual conference for digital marketing professionals in the Midwest.
Before Konnected Interactive I was a Co-Founder at Streamline, Inc a medical equipment startup which was sold to Medovex in 2015 and was sold to Skytron.
I received my B.A. in Finance from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN.